Teacher Faq - course editing
Basic Course Editing
The Download Materials block provides a way to download multiple files from a Moodle course at one time. You may choose to download files from a single section or from the entire course. If the block has been added to the course, it will be available to both instructors and students. However, students will only be able to download files that are not hidden from them in the course. This block is disabled by default, you need to add it to your course if you would like to enable it.
To Add the Download Materials Block to a Course:
1. Turn editing on in the top right-hand corner of your course.
2. Select the "Add a block" link from the drawer at the left.
3. From the Add a Block dropdown menu, select the Download materials block option.
4. The Download Materials block should appear at the bottom right side.
5. Use the drop down list to choose a single section or all files in a course. Click the Download button after you have made your selection.
6. You will now be prompted to save a .zip file to your computer.7. Optional: If you do not want to enable students to download all materials with the block, delete it after use (edit > delete block)