We are holding a Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters) Eikon Training session on Thursday October 17 at 6.00-8.00pm in Room N15/103.
Please register here on Moodle to get your personal 60-day user ID – first come, first served with a maximum of 40 students!
Refinitiv Customer Success Specialist Anita Kopcsó will cover the following topics
- Structure of Eikon, main Apps, different use cases
- Structure of Datastream for Office, Chartbook, charting
- Eikon for Excel
- Q&A, real life exercises as needed.
- You will get your personal user ID valid for 60 days
- Use your user ID to instll Eikon and Datastream for Office on your laptop BEFORE the session begins: https://customers.thomsonreuters.com/eikon
- Bring your laptop to the session. Please note that Eikon cannot be installed on Mac easily.
Refinitiv Eikon for Students + Datastream
- Eikon: Leading platform used by finance practitioners including market traders to monitor and analyze financial information. Information, analytics and news on all major financial markets including real-time pricing data, financial research, global financial news and commentary, financial estimates, fundamentals analysis, visual analysis through charting. Global overviews on 55,000 public companies, one million private companies. Reuters News, ownership, deals, private equity, key ratios, company filings, officers and directors. Investext analyst reports, active and historical research from 1,600 independent research firms, brokerages, investment banks. Excel add-in.
- Datastream: Range of time series economic, securities and company financial data. Excel add-in.
The CEU Library has a subscription to Refinitiv Eikon for Students + Datastream with 10 concurrent users allowed. For login and password after your 60-day personal user ID has expired, please e-mail Librarian Ivett Molnar at firstname.lastname@example.org.